|Working collaboratively with Ivymount School's Director and staff, the Ivymount Endeavors Program offers a variety of individualized consultation services to organizations, agencies, schools and professionals using evidence-based practices.
All services are individualized based on the needs of our clients while capitalizing on the expertise of Ivymount Staff.
|Services available include, but are not limited to:
- Program assessment and recommendations
- Consultation/technical assistance
- Staff trainings/workshops
- Student-specific, short-term services (e.g., functional assessment & recommendations, education programing recommendations)
- External review of services or programs
Examples of specific services we have provided:
- Consultation to a school related to instructional and treatment approaches for students with autism using Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assessment, recommendations, and on-going technical assistance to a charter school on their approach to behavior reduction and crisis management
- Consultation to a day care on strategies and supports to prevent problem behavior and increase participation
- Consultation to a residential setting on strategies for increasing student engagement and learning during day activities
- Individual student Functional Assessment, recommendations, and staff training in public school
- Professional supervision to individuals seeking certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst